The University of Malaga is a public university institute in Spain, ranking in the top 20 universities of the country.
It offers a total of 65 undergraduate degrees and 6 double degrees, 64 master’s degrees and 21 doctoral programmes all of which can be combined with internal qualifications courses, language courses, summer courses and university programmes for seniors. The university is home to close to 40.000 students.
It specialises in technology, engineering and telecommunications. Some departments include:
- Electrical Engineering.
- Industrial Design and Product Development Engineering.
- Industrial Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Double Degree in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Double Degree in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Electronics Engineering.
- Double Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Design and Product Development Engineering.
- Electronics, Robotics, and Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Health Engineering
- Software Engineering.