The TOURBIT Project is a European co-funded project which promotes the fostering digitalisation of European tourism SMEs through understanding that digitalisation opens opportunities but, like other global forces of the industry, creates many challenges for tourism SMEs.
The TOURBIT Project’s main objective is developing skills and capacity, and boosting the uptake of digitalisation and innovation, promoting resilient and competitive SMEs and encouraging a faster transformation of the European tourism sector.
TOURBIT partnership is a public and private alliance of 8 organisations covering 7 countries.
The partners include:
- Catalan Tourist Board – Spain
- Barcelona Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation – Spain
- Welcome City Lab by PARIS&CO – France
- ARCTUR DOO (lead of Tourism 4.0) – Slovenia
- Cluster hospitality.brussels hosted by hub.brussels – Belgium
- Iceland Tourism Centre – Iceland
- Lapland University of Applied Sciences – Finland
- NEST – Tourism Innovation Centre – Portugal