Participate in FMV TechDay as a User: What you Behöver Veta
The Defence Materielverket (FMV) has received several requests for participation as a audience at their forthcoming TechDay, focusing in particular on the development of quantum sensors. Unfortunately, this is not possible for external companies or students on this occasion. However, the FMV is considering opening future TechDays to the public.
Opportunities for government employees
There is a limited possibility for members of the Armed Forces, FMV, FOI or other authorities to be present, depending on available places. Interested parties should send a request by email to FMV.Militart.Innovationsprogram@fmv.se with the topic “TechDay Quantum sensors”.
Key dates of TechDay
- Deadline for applying for participation: Monday, 15 January 2024.
- Notification of participation to companies: Monday, 30 January 2024.
- Date of implementation of TechDay: Thursday, 15 February 2024. More detailed information and agenda will be sent together with invitations.
- Draft order: Will be negotiated with the selected companies.
- Delivery and invoicing: Are carried out on the basis of a negotiated agreement. However, the final delivery shall take place no later than 2 September 2024.
FMV TechDay is a key element in their efforts to foster innovation in quantum technologies and military applications. Although the event is currently closed to the public, it offers an important platform for selected stakeholders to present and develop their projects in cooperation with the FMV.